Saturday 4 August 2012

Purple Lip Love: Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color by Urban Decay

Big summer trend: The Purple Lip. I love the look and wanted to try it out for myself! I found the greatest lip colour: Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color by Urban Decay. I bought the shade "Apocalypse" to get some awesome purple lips!

All Urban Decay makeup is cruelty-free and the one's that are vegan friendly have a little purple pawprint beside the label-so cute. All of the colours in the Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color line are vegan friendly except for "LoveChild".


I bought mine at Sephora for about $22 Canadian. You can also buy it online here: http://www.sephora.com/super-saturated-high-gloss-lip-color-P292016?skuId=1435098.
I love the colour lots, but the only downfall is it doesn't stay on as well as I'd hoped. Must re-apply after eating!


Enjoy! xo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment